This Sunday we're getting into costume and taking the whole family to the zoo. Bring the kids to check out the singalongs, special animal feedings, "super" natural caves, pumpkin patch and crafts, plus all the cool stuff listed below. We'll meet at the entrance at noon. And make sure to RSVP with your cell (mine is the contact below), so we can find each other.
See you then!
Daily Boo adventures include:
- Super Natural Caves – Explore dim caverns that put a spooky spotlight on the incredible powers of animals 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Animals &
YouBoo – Get up close to scaly, slithery, creepy, crawly creatures. So close, in fact, you may even get to touch them! At 10: 45 and 11:45 a.m. daily, with an extra show at 12:45 p.m. on weekends.
- Graveyard Safari – Trek through a hay bale maze and encounter creatures of the Los Angeles Night 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Freaky Framed Photo Op – Take a frightfully good picture among the portraits of a haunted gallery 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- The L.A.I.R. – No decorations needed for this goose bump-inducing adventure where you’ll come face-to-face with rare snakes, poisonous frogs, and venomous lizards. Open 10 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Weekend Boo adventures include:
- Creepy Crafts – Create bat and spider web masterpieces 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Dress Up with Campfire Cathy – Enjoy sing-alongs and free face painting at 11 a.m., 12:30 p.m., 2 p.m. and 3 p.m.
- Masterpiece Pumpkins – Marvel at expert carving demonstrations 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Fearsome Feedings & Creature Treats – Watch as our animal residents enjoy seasonal treats all their own. See schedule below. Warning: Includes carcass feedings. Parental discretion is advised.
- Strolling Characters – Meet and take pictures with spooky and fanciful characters 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
5333 Zoo Dr
Los Angeles, CA 90027
Google map and directions