Due to low interest for February 25th, we're going to try to reschedule for a future date.
As seen on the internet...
We're hosting our own Drink Talk Learn (used without permission) Powerpoint Party.
Drink Talk Learn (DTL) is a party where the point is to deliver presentations on stuff you find interesting and want to share/inform/tell/rant to the rest of us all while drinking and have a good time.
- -You need to have a prepared presentation with Powerpoint or pdf slides not exceeding 3 minutes in length.
- -Going over 3 minutes may result in drinking penalties.
- -Heckling is allowed if it's witty and brief.
- -Non-witty banter will be punished.
- -Automating your slides with a timer will be punished.
Making a presentation is required. The whole point of this is to share ideas.
Please bring drinks and snacks to share.
Elliot will be hosting as his apartment in Mission Hills. The exact address will be sent to those who RSVP. Get started on your presentations!
Address will be given to RSVPs
Mission Hills, CA
Google map and directions