Forest of Light at Descanso Gardens
Join some of your fellow SALAmanders for a beautiful evening at Descanso Gardens. We'll be heading meeting there for an 8:00 pm entry and will spend a lovely evening enjoying the magical light displays throughout the one-mile path of Enchanted.
If you would like to join the group of Sunday Assembly people attending, please make sure to purchase your ticket for an 8:00-8:30 pm entrance on Tuesday, December 11 and RSVP on the Sunday Assembly Los Angeles site so we know to expect you.
Please see below for more details from the Descanso Gardens website:
Experience the beauty of Enchanted: Forest of Light now through Jan. 6. Highlights include thousands of twinkling tulips, spinning polyhedrons and majestic trees aglow. Tickets must be purchased online in advance and sell out quickly.
Enchanted: Forest of Light
- Enchanted: Forest of Light runs daily from 5:30 to 10pm, November 18, 2018 – January 6, 2019.
- Enchanted: Forest of Light is closed on November 22 (Thanksgiving), December 24 (Christmas Eve), and December 25 (Christmas Day).
Know before you buy:
- Each person in your party MUST have a ticket to enter Enchanted, including children under 2. Children under 2 are free, but still require tickets.
- Tickets are not refundable. If you are unable to use your ticket, please consider your purchase a donation to Descanso Gardens Guild, Inc., a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, Federal Tax ID 95-2511202. Ticket rescheduling may be available with at least 48 hours notice, subject to a $4.95 rescheduling fee per order. (The fee is waived for Descanso members.)
- Enchanted is a rain or shine event and will occur as scheduled in rainy conditions. Bring an umbrella and jacket! Tickets may not be rescheduled due to weather if the event is running as scheduled.
- These tickets are individual tickets and do NOT include a dinner reservation. Some walk-up seating may be available at Maple, our restaurant, but is not guaranteed. Food is available for purchase at select locations within the Enchanted experience.
- Tickets range from $28–$30 for the general public, and $23–$25 for Descanso Gardens members.
- If you would like to purchase more than eight tickets, please call us at (818) 949-4200.
Please note that:
- Tickets are non-refundable.
- Enchanted: Forest of Light is a rain or shine event.
- Tickets have timed entry and must be purchased in advance.
- Due to safety concerns, tripods are not allowed at Enchanted: Forest of Light. Monopods and selfie sticks are permitted.
- FAQs about Enchanted: Forest of Light are answered here
1418 Descanso Dr
La Cañada Flintridge, CA 91011
Google map and directions