It's time for the Sunday Assembly Prom! Ok, there is no royal court, but we are going to get all dressed up for a very special night at The Magic Castle. Member, Dave Egan, is going to be our gracious host and was able to get us a reservation for 12 people with NO COVER charge. I was able to get a second reservation for 6 with NO COVER charge, so we have space for a total of 18. Having said that, you do have to buy dinner as part of your entry, and the restaurant is a bit pricey. The food is great, though!
After a fabulous dinner together, we will go see shows, wander and explore the castle, and have drinks at one of the many bars. This private club is definitely a must LA experience if you have never done it. More about the castle HERE.
Other important notes!:
* The Dress Code is VERY STRICT! You absolutely 100% will be turned away at the door if you are not in dress code. More about the dress code HERE.
* You must have a Photo ID to get in.
* There are no photos allowed inside the castle.
* We all need to be on time and arrive around 7:20 - 7:30 pm so we can enter together.
* No one under 21 is allowed in the castle.
* MOST IMPORTANT - If you do RSVP, please do so with the 100% intention of attending. Our Assembler, Dave, is on the hook for no-shows and we want to be respectful of him and his wallet.
This is going to be a great time for all. Let's make some magic!
7001 Franklin Ave
Hollywood, CA 90028
Google map and directions