Join us for an afternoon of splashing, swimming and relaxing at the Santa Monica Swim Center, a heated outdoor pool with a generous shallow end for toddlers and kids, and plenty of space to swim for the whole family.
Bring a picnic, towels and inflatables. $7 per adult, $16 for a family of 4 (Discounts for Santa Monica residents with proof of residency; complete rates below.)
- Shallow, warm instructional pool
- 25 meters x 25 yards
- Average temperature of 84 to 86 degrees F
- Depth ranges from 2.5' to 4.5'
- Deep, cool, Olympic-size pool
- 1 meter & 3 meter diving boards
- 50 meters x 25 yards
- Average temperature of 78 to 80 degrees F
- Depth ranges from 6.7' to 13'
Lockers & Showers
- Separate locker rooms for men and women, and a family restroom
- Additional lockers outdoors by the fitness pool and splash pool - lock not provided
- Showers in each locker room and by the splash pool
An adult must accompany children under 8 years of age in the water.
CHILDREN SENIORS & STUDENTS
$1.50 SM Resident / $3 Non Resident Seniors 60 years & and up. Valid Student Photo I.D. required.
$1.75 SM Resident / $3 Non Residents
ADULTS FAMILY WEEKEND
$3.50 SM Resident / $7 Non Resident Good for up to 2 Adults and 2 Children on Friday, Saturday, or Sunday
$8 SM Resident / $16 Non Residents
2225 16th St
Santa Monica, CA 90405
Google map and directions